Gas turbine oxidation catalyst manufacturing
Lowest total system cost
Our total cost design approach and advanced raw material utilization ensures each application is the most cost effective industry solution without sacrificing emission compliance.
Most diverse product offering
Brazed metallic substrates ensure unmatched durability and ultra low pressure drop. Our proprietary catatlyst formulations are designed specifically for each installation site to ensure lowest overall cost.
OEM certified quality
IATF – TS16949 – ISO – Certified which means everything we do meets or exceeds the highest industry standards. Guaranteed.
Speak with our Gas Turbine specialist
Synergy for Gas Turbines makes sense
Synergy CO Oxidation Catalyst Systems are designed to be the strongest and most durable oxidation catalysts. Utilizing vacuum brazing substrate manufacturing and patented, advanced nano-particle coating technology, quality and long-lasting catalytic performance is built into each catalyst element starting with the raw materials and ending with the finished product.
Systems are supplied as retrofits into existing exhaust ductwork or replacement elements in existing support structures, designed and manufactured to customer specific requirements ensuring years of compliant catalytic performance.
- Natural gas, Diesel and Bio Gas oxidation catalyst coatings for CO, VOC, CH2O (formaldehyde) & HC reduction
- Low NO and SO2 conversion coating formulation options Cell density (cpsi) from 25 to 300 (up to 1000 cpsi maximum)
- Substrate depth (inch): 1.0” to 6.0”
- Custom sizes and cell geometries are available
- Round catalyst elements are available in diameters up to 50”
- Square or rectangular catalyst elements up to 30” x 36”
About Synergy Catalyst
We specialize in manufacturing emission catalysts custom-tailored to your specific needs. Whether your final solution is to be applied to a single monolith or to a large set of substrates coatings, these custom catalytic solutions and our proprietary catalyst coating technology are individually tailored to take advantage of the latest technology in raw materials.